Monday, April 13, 2009

Sean Hannity and Bernie Goldberg...

I watched Hannity tonight, and was really bothered by his behavior. I am conservative, I want to get that out of the way. I agree with Hannity more than I disagree with him, at least when I watch, I try not to O.D. on political news. Tonight he was talking about the Somali pirate crisis, and his view on Obama taking credit. I really felt that his argument was petty, and fortunately Bernie Goldberg called him on it. Obviously, Bernie wasn't rude about it, but he pointed out what I was thinking to myself. For eight years the media attacked former president Bush constantly, and maliciously. They never gave him credit, it became obvious to any clear thinking individual that he could not do anything right in the media's eyes. However, I don't believe in tit for tat ( I am aware of how silly of a saying that is ). Maybe a better way of saying it is, bad behavior isn't an excuse for more bad behavior. Therefore, if we engage in the same tactics that the liberals engage in, then we are no better. I for one, am better. I applaud the way the crisis was handled and am thankful that the captain was rescued alive. I don't care who "claims" the credit, because no matter who is president, ultimately the credit goes to our troops who selflessly fight for our freedom.

1 comment:

Daniel E. Toliaferro said...

The media sucks. All they do is put spins on everything. Who knows the real truth?