Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What are those crazy propellerheads up to?

In an earlier post I speculated on the announcements I was anticipating at winter Namm. More specifically I said I expected we would hear from Ableton and Propellerhead software. As it turned out I was half right. We heard from Ableton, but we didn't hear anything from Propellerheads! Now the reason I thought we'd hear from the propellerheads is because they have been posting to their .plan file so much. Specifically Dan has been posting a lot about some tech design he has been working on. I thought this was significant as the level of posting seemed unusually high. However mum was the word from these guys, so they definitely have my curiosity up, but in typical propellerhead fashion, they are being quite secretive...

No comments: