Sunday, January 28, 2007

New Kid Coming to the Block!

My pets,

Royalty is in the eye of the beholder, I always say!

You give them an hour and they'll take the day.

I'm shouting with happiness and glee that a "royal" birth in the Meulenberg house will occur in late spring,

Rob and Christa will welcome a baby who will bring,

Much love, joy, and contentment on or about June 10, and I just say it's just one of those things!



(Obviously I didn't want to be my boring self and just write they're having a baby, as you can tell!)

Now I'll have to work! Too much stuff to buy for the new kid on the block!

dlkm



This was the official announcement from my always outrageous Aunt Debbie. Obviously she is bursting at the seams, and I can safely say that goes for the rest of us! I can't wait till the celebrations in June, which is the best month already because my birthday is in June as well!

No comments: