Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's feeling like Christmas...

I can't say it's really looking like Christmas, but those are the breaks. I hate driving in snow anyway.
    Let's see, almost all gifts accounted for, I don't know why I wait so late to shop, it usually means the 
gifts I get are not as well thought out as I'd like them to be. No one can complain though, it's the thought
that counts right? More good news, this will be a nightmare of a week since I work in retail, I'm sure I'll
be pulling some crazy hours, but at least I'll get Christmas day off, hope I don't fall asleep on my plate.
Oh well, at least we go back to normal hours after Christmas. That should allow my sanity to slowly return.
Though, I am sure I will still get 100 calls a day about when we'll get more Wii's and PS3's! I swear 
there is a conspiracy to wear my nerves thin with the never-ending torment of these torrential question... Whoops I got side-tracked! heh, heh.

/Steve

No comments: